Tuesday 24 November 2009

No Hummingbirds were harmed in the making of this Chocolate!

Thom and I have been together for 4 years now and this is what he bought me for a gift....knowing my love of birds (more so hummingbirds) and, of course, chocolate!

I also received a bag patterned with birds and butterflies, which I had had my eye on for a while. I am very lucky! My glee at my surprise gifts were tinged with guilt as I hadn't been able to get anything for Thom as I had been struck down with tonsillitis and felt pretty rough for a while. Unfortunately I had to have another course of antibiotics as it was on it's way back!
I've been busy making Christmas cards for a swap on Ravelry. We are exchanging a cross stitch card along with a small stitchy gift. Here are the cards I've made....

I've also been making a card for my Dad of a robin. I make one every year for him.

My card making is going to be limited this year, I'm sad to say, as we will be moving soon.
Happy stitching!! =!!=

1 comment:

  1. hope you're feeling far ebtter soon and good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete