Wednesday 4 February 2009

Snow Bunnies


February arrived on sunday and with it came snow! The first flurry came in the afternoon whilst I was working and by the time I left at about just after 9.30pm, it was coming fast and furious. Pretty, but not pleasant to drive in. So we went to bed wondering how much of a winter wonderland we would wake up to in the morning. Not much is the answer. My footprints had been covered from the night before but there was not much else. The school opened as usual (the only one in Britain if the news is anything to go by!) and life carried on for us as usual. Thom and I were both off work (a rare occurrence) and so we went over to Huntingdon Garden and Leisure with my Dad for a while. By the time we were ready to leave, it was snowing hard again. So back to the burrow we headed, for an afternoon of tea, hot cross buns and stitching. Here are my two moon-gazing hares first thing on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment